Friday, August 26, 2011

I know, I know, it has been a long time...

It has been a while since my last post. We are all well in our home. Shawn's scans have all come back clear. He has another CT scan in September, and then another in December. Oct. is our "Light the Night" walk for the Leukemia, Lymphoma society. Please try to donate to this great organization. 
 On a funny note, Shawn's hair has grown back  curly! I love it!  I keep telling him to grow the Justin Timberlake hair style, but I think he is going to pass on that request. :(  He is feeling stronger as time goes on. He can still tell he is not as strong as he use to be, but he is on his way there. So thank you for all of your continued prayers for our family.
 A is almost 10 going on 15,W is ALL boy, and M, well she is almost two. I think that says it all. I am one year older now, and Shawn has a Birthday tomorrow. I am so thankful for this special birthday. Everyday is so special. 
 So until next time.....

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. << Jeremiah 29:11 >>

Alana

No comments: